Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I will definately hate to see it go, but I have begun towing consistantly 8000+ lbs and with Nissan deciding not to build the HD, I have went ahead and bought a different 3/4 ton.

2004 Crew Cab 4x4 LE with Big Tow and Off-Road
~54k Miles
White Exterior
Graphite Leather Interior
Sunroof
Navigation
Rear DVD Player

Transferable 75k mile extended warranty

It has had regular services with nothing but Mobil 1 Full Synthetic since the factory oil. It has never been wrecked, no body or paint work on the truck.

It has every option available from the Factory at the time
Add-ons
K&N Series 77 Intake
B&B Exhaust
PRG Leveling Kit
20" Chrome Forged Aluminum Weld Racing Evo Velocity 6 Wheels
33x13.50 Pro-Comp Xterrains
Overall I spent about $4500 on extras

On top of these, I had a few things done at the plant while I was still there including:
05 Aluminum Finned Diff Cover
06 Upgraded brakes (put on at about 25K)
05 Bed w/ assisted tailgate and special line-x spray-in lining (I can't tell why this was on this bed, but I will say it looks a lot better than the stock spray in and is a lot stronger)

Book Value for this truck without the extra goodies is about 23K-25.5K depending on KBB or NADA.

I am asking $24500 with everything still on the truck, I will be willing to take offers on it as its sits, or from there back to stock form. I do have the stock exhaust and intake.

I plan on cleaning it up good this weekend and taking some photos, I will post them if there is some interest, else it goes to auction next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts