Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a one owner 2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4x4 with 53500 miles. The truck is in excellent condition. It has two power acoustic head rest monitors, one Kenwood DDX-7015 head unit (this head unit can be used for navigation, Sirius radio if additional items are bought) 20 inch rims with 275x60x20 Goodyear’s with 3500 miles on the new tires (just had them rotated) tonneau cover, rear air bags, pre-runner Greg’s front leveling kit, alarm, K&N cold air kit. I have serviced this truck from day one and have followed the manufactures recommendations. All leather with heated seats, no rips, no tears, just normal wear. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures. 405-974-1752 ask for Dustin 23,900 OBO Located in Oklahoma City

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
haffne said:
Here is a one owner 2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4x4 with 53500 miles. The truck is in excellent condition. It has two power acoustic head rest monitors, one Kenwood DDX-7015 head unit (this head unit can be used for navigation, Sirius radio if additional items are bought) 20 inch rims with 275x60x20 Goodyear’s with 3500 miles on the new tires (just had them rotated) tonneau cover, rear air bags, pre-runner Greg’s front leveling kit, alarm, K&N cold air kit. I have serviced this truck from day one and have followed the manufactures recommendations. All leather with heated seats, no rips, no tears, just normal wear. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures. 405-974-1752 ask for Dustin 23,900 OBO Located in Oklahoma City
hey you willing to part with your monitor headrests?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can I get some feed back from some of the Titan members on the price of this truck? Is it priced to high or do I have it priced right?
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts