Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2005 4x4 Off Road 17" 7-spoke Wheels, great condition, newer OEM Tires optional>>

These wheels are off of my 2005 Titan LE with the 4x4 Off Road Package. I purchased the vehicle with 45k miles and it was like brand new, very clean, essentially a show truck. Never Offroaded, always garaged, and even a very clean undercarriage. That said the wheels are in excellent shape and the prior owner even had them equipped with dust shields that will come with the wheels as well.

When I purchased the dealer had put new BF Goodrich Rugged Trail T/A 285/70/R17's on it as well, the OEM tires. These go for $258 a piece at Tire Rack. I am measuring right at .200" tread in the middle groves and .240" on the outer groves of the tires. They have well majority of the treadlife left and are less than 1.5 years old with approx. 7k easy miles.

I am hoping to find a local buyer but will seperate the wheels from the tires if needed. There will be no TPMS as I am using them in my new wheels.

$300 plus shipping for the wheels/dust shields/24 original lug nuts.
$500 plus shipping for the tires.

Am actually keeping them separated in case someone wants one or the other.

Will work with someone local if the opportunity arises (St. Louis area, MO); as shipping can be a pain.

(again no TPMS)

Thanks,
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Re: FS: 2005 4x4 Off Road 17" 7-spoke Wheels, great condition, newer OEM Tires option

These wheels are off of my 2005 Titan LE with the 4x4 Off Road Package. I purchased the vehicle with 45k miles and it was like brand new, very clean, essentially a show truck. Never Offroaded, always garaged, and even a very clean undercarriage. That said the wheels are in excellent shape and the prior owner even had them equipped with dust shields that will come with the wheels as well.

When I purchased the dealer had put new BF Goodrich Rugged Trail T/A 285/70/R17's on it as well, the OEM tires. These go for $258 a piece at Tire Rack. I am measuring right at .200" tread in the middle groves and .240" on the outer groves of the tires. They have well majority of the treadlife left and are less than 1.5 years old with approx. 7k easy miles.

I am hoping to find a local buyer but will seperate the wheels from the tires if needed. There will be no TPMS as I am using them in my new wheels.

$300 plus shipping for the wheels/dust shields/24 original lug nuts.
$500 plus shipping for the tires.

Am actually keeping them separated in case someone wants one or the other.

Will work with someone local if the opportunity arises (St. Louis area, MO); as shipping can be a pain.

(again no TPMS)

Thanks,
Rob
hey I am interested! i am out in o'fallon, mo. Just need to work out a coupla things. i am VERY interested though. I want to put them on my Xterra, they will fit w/ a spacer. i will get back to you asap!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: 2005 4x4 Off Road 17" 7-spoke Wheels, great condition, newer OEM Tires option

I'm in O'Fallon too. PM me your number if you want to see them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Anyone interested in these???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts