Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a bigger truck and as a result, I am selling my Titan.

Below are the specs:

Factory add-ons:
Leveling kit
fender flares
stainless grill insert
running boards
bed extender
soft tonneau cover
all-weather rubber mats w/Titan logo

User installed add-ons:

Kenwood DNX7100 – Garmin turn-by-turn navigation, Bluetooth hands-free, 8 disc CD changer, full DVD playback at the deck, XM radio, back-up camera, iPod interface, USB interface

Eclipse 1100 Watt 2-channel amp
Eclipse 4 channel 400 Watt amp
Two 12” Eclipse aluminum subs
Replaced factory speakers with Polk Audio
Air Raid cold air intake
Banks monster exhaust, 3” tube with a 5” stainless tip
20” Devino rims with Toyo M/T Open Country 33X12.50 R20LT. I still have the factory rims and tires as well as I run them in the winter.
Viper 791xv alarm with remote start.

I need $25 out of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
nice truck, wanna sell the wheels? BUMP

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good luck with the sale. I know you have lots of great mods, but I doubt you will get anything near $25,000. Might be looking at $20-21K, even with the low miles. JMO, but the economy and lack of demand are working against you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately, I believe you are most likely correct. I did search in my area for equivalent vehicles, and they range between $23-$25...but of course, that is retail, not private seller.

Even with this economy, I have read used car sales are better than expected. Sad thing is, I have three other cars I am also trying to sell.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would like to sell the truck as is and not part out the add-ons. I guess if I does come down to that, I would concede, but my hope is it doesn't get to that.
OK , keep me in mind, I do like the red, it should sell, may take time, but at least gas is down and that's not working against your sale.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Another word of advice...it might be to your advantage to take off the mods and sell them separate from your truck.

You won't get anywhere near what you paid for the mods, if you had to trade it in.

I had a bunch of mods (mostly cosmetic) on my old Titan and I barely got a trade-in value that was enough to cover the payoff.

It's just like anything else at a dealeship...your trade-in and mods are worth nothing to the dealers, but if they sell you a car/truck/SUV, you better believe that they are pricing it with all their mods installed.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a good point. It would be a pain in the *** to remove all of the mods I have added, especially since I tossed the stock exhaust, but after it is all said and done I could end up breaking even.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts