Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2007 XE TITAN Florida $20,500

2007 Majestic Blue Nissan Titan Crew Cab 11,800 Miles as of 9/11/07 the truck is in Melbourne Florida

Nismo CAI, also have stock intake
Flowmaster 40 series muffler, with stock also
Chrome grille, also have stock blue grille
Bedliner
Bed extender
All season floor mats

Interior is light gray perfect condition, exterior has minor scratch on driver front fender, and a dent in the front bumper. I am willing to pay for the bumper repair.
My Husband is stationed in Ca, and it's easier to sell the Titan than to drive across country.

KBB Excellent condition is $23,475

I am asking $20,500

Fender

Dent in bumper

This picture is before the chrome grille

This is the tip on the Flowmaster

Please PM me if interested

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Sorry to see you sell it!!!

Will you buy another one while you are in CA?

FYI, I think you could probably get that shipped out there for a few hundred bucks.

P.S. I'd be interested in the Nismo CAI if you want to swap it back to stock.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Choose the new husband over the Truck. Where are your priority's? Mos guys would of took the truck over the wife:clap: I guess Men are from mars and women from venus. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Driving across the country is an excellent adventure. I have done several times throughout my military career and the most fun I've had has been in the Titan. The wife and dog even enjoyed the trip in the Titan. KEEP IT.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol OK let's not get this off topic... I want to sell the truck :) He loves it, and doesn't want me to get rid of it. But, for the time being it's a money decision, I can drive his car, he can drive his bike, and we can get rid of a truck payment for now. I can try to get the bike I want while out there, and when we get where we are going for good(he might be deploying in a few months, if so I'll come back to FL), then I'll buy something new :)

Someoneeee please buy my truckkkkkk

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
The bike will fit in the bed of the truck!! you may be better off keeping it. sorry, its hard 2 sell a vehicle and not loose a bunch of money or be upsidown within the first 2 years +

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I tell you what.. park it in my driveway while you go to cali... and it will be better then new by the time you come back !

and how come you didnt get that hit- run taken care of ???

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't get it taken care of because I don't feel like dealing with my truck being in the shop :)

I only owe 16800 on the truck so I won't be upside down even if I sell it for less but I still want some money to put on another vehicle when the time is right so I can't screw myself on this. I don't really think 20,500 is to much to ask for it but I guess no one thinks my baby is special lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im torn between the new features on the '08s (and paying the premium for them) or trying to get a good deal on yours...

If push comes to shove, I am in Florida and will give you what you paid minus the 8% you expect to pay depreciation when you drive a new one off the lot and .25 for every mile.

Hope the offer doesnt insult you...it's just with all the rebates and dealer holdbacks + marketing incentives - makes it difficult to get what you are looking for when you sell used

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol You're a pretty funny guy, but nice try on the low balling. If you think you can go to a dealer, and used 07 truck, with 12k miles then have fun with it. Look for people who are desperate to get out of a car payment you might be better off low balling them. Good luck finding what you want.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey, Thanks NissanChick...i try.

I was at 21k otd on a leftover '07 brand new at my local nissan dealership but walked after testing the '08. Anyway sorry to low-ball ya. The others are right and you may have a hard time not being upside down on such a new car

Good luck & try carmax. Heard they give close to bluebook

1 - 16 of 16 Posts