Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Picking up some new wheels/tires this weekend, and want to sell off my stock wheels. They are in great condition, with one or two having MINIMAL curb rash. I'm keeping the spare for now, but if it looks better, I will swap it out so you have the best 4 wheels. I can get pictures tomorrow pending the weather. I am looking for $450. They have some Cooper tires on them currently, and have decent tread left. Probably 30% left or so...Anyways, in located in Northern NJ.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Awesome finally someome in a reasonable distance. I want them..!!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
And another awsome thing is your not tryin to sell for a unreasonalbe price like most other people do. I have some so I would like to say thank you for not tryin to ripp your fellow Titan owners off.

Reactions: BIGSTUFF

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Yeah well just my .2 cents. I would deff try to get some pics up, that realy helps sell on here. Good luck they should go quick. What you gettin to replace them.

Reactions: BIGSTUFF

·
Registered
940 Posts
Ohh there gona go real quick once i colormatch and mount them on my truck!! Lmao. Yes i also agree i hate when u see some charging triple what somthing is worth. I understand people have ro make money but leave the gouging to the stealerships!!

Reactions: 07 TITAN

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Having to slow down on getting rid of them. Had a set of rockstars/tires lined up to buy on Saturday, and the guy sold them out from underneath me...bummer. Now trying to work out a deal with a performance shop for a leveling kit/wheels/tires. As of now, BIGSTUFF is top on the list (and very local), so he gets first crack. Will put pics up this weekend when I finally have time to wash the truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts