Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have removed my XM module and installed the factory Sirius module. This does not come with antenna as I am using the factory one. It does come with the brackets required to mount in factory location. $50 plus shipping.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Swingman said:
I have removed my XM module and installed the factory Sirius module. This does not come with antenna as I am using the factory one. It does come with the brackets required to mount in factory location. $50 plus shipping.
Can you email me some pics? [email protected] I'm interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where did you find the Sirius unit for that price? I have only found it on a few sites and they all want $200 for it. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Alboski said:
Where did you find the Sirius unit for that price? I have only found it on a few sites and they all want $200 for it. Any help appreciated.
I think he's selling the XM for $50. The only thing is the Sirius would use the same factory brackets through. $50 for the XM or Sirius is a darn good deal.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vyrus PM sent. Note to anyone else. The Sirius brackets do NOT fit the XM module. The Sirius module is larger then XM.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Swingman said:
Vyrus PM sent. Note to anyone else. The Sirius brackets do NOT fit the XM module. The Sirius module is larger then XM.
Maybe not on the newer ones. On my 06 with the RF6 the mounting bracket is already installed from the factory. I could have ether XM or Sirius, my pick, at the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts