·
Registered
2,007 Posts
That's a great price for the new better designed manifolds! :bump:

Reactions: Squidman24

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Can you get a pic of them on the truck, I'm not sure where they go.............

Seriously, that's a great price for them. Someone better jump on them quick.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Can you get a pic of them on the truck, I'm not sure where they go.............

Seriously, that's a great price for them. Someone better jump on them quick.
Kyle, I don't think Randy knows were they go! LOL

A member on here said, automobile scrap/recycle yards would buy the them for the catalytic converter material... just in case no one grabs them.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I bet that you haven't checked your blinker fluid since you've owned your truck. That or even changed the air in your tires as well.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
FYI - I just went to the UPS store to get a shipping quote on the manifolds and they quoted me $118.00!! Just letting potential buyers know that shipping these via UPS are expensive. I can check into Fedex or USPS if needed.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump.... Manifolds and B-Pipes are still for sale. Send me any offers via PM. These will be headed to the scrap yard soon so if you want them speak up now.....lol.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Holy cow $118.00???? I just shipped mine out to TX and I live in GA. They even wrapped and foam peanut cover the whole box. Even provided the box. Pretty much did everything and I only paid $68. Something's not right there?

·
Registered
285 Posts
sent you a pm

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Holy cow $118.00???? I just shipped mine out to TX and I live in GA. They even wrapped and foam peanut cover the whole box. Even provided the box. Pretty much did everything and I only paid $68. Something's not right there?
The shipping quote I got was to Washington State from FL and it was to include the wrapping and box as you described. Did you use UPS? I agree $118.00 is outrageous and I will do whatever i can to make shipping more affordable. I heard Fedex is cheaper and USPS is the cheapest so I will definitely be checking into them to try and minimize the shipping costs for whoever wants these.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, I just got back from the post office and shipping on these is going to be between the $35.00 - 50.00 range. MUCH cheaper than shipping UPS! All PM's replied.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts