Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a clean 2017 PR? Truck is in immaculate condition with only 17.9K miles. KBB private party value is a little over $46.5K in stock condition. This one has ~12K in upgrades (listed below) so I figure $1500 for all the add-ons is fair. Asking $48K. Located in Boise ID.

Icon 3" lift
Black Rhino Oceano 20x9.5 -18 offset
Nitto Ridge Grapplers (295-55-20) less than 2K miles on the wheels and tires
Amp Research Power steps with the plug and play OBD connector
Air Lift 5000 airbags, on-board compressor with wireless remote
Under Cover UltraFlex Tonneau (brand new - installed last month)
Titan boxes
VisionX 20" light bar

Truck has also been ceramic coated. This has been my baby and I hate to see it go but I have four vehicles and have been working from home so don't get to drive much. Can't justify keeping them all.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice truck! GLWS and if you haven't already, check Carvana, Vroom, Carmax...seen folks getting top dollar for their Titans.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carmax is offering $40K stock. I'll probably get an in-person appraisal this weekend to see how much they offer for the add-ons.

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,348 Posts
Carmax is offering $40K stock. I'll probably get an in-person appraisal this weekend to see how much they offer for the add-ons.
Customizations sometimes depreciate the vehicles more than they appreciate the vehicle's price. Not everyone is looking for specific types of modifications and resellers know that it can make it a little more difficult to get any money out of such modifications. Good luck, and hopefully you'll find a private seller that's looking for all the work you've done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts