Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm interested in the fog lights, do you have the short connectors that go between the light plug and the original plug? If you do and will take a $100 shipped to Ga (30680) I will take them.

Thanks

Mitch

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested in the fog lights, do you have the short connectors that go between the light plug and the original plug? If you do and will take a $100 shipped to Ga (30680) I will take them.

Thanks

Mitch
I didn't notice a short connector on the wire side. My new fog lamps came with a whip to convert from the factory plug.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought a set of the Nissan LED's for my 2019 truck and was looking at this set for my 2018. The set I bought had the entire bulb assembly, some zip ties and some pig tail wires that plugged into the new LED light assembly and then into the old wire that was previously plugged into the old fog assembly. Along as there is something that will allow it to plug in and work I'm good. The new ones I bought wouldn't work plugged up directly by not using "their" pig tail short wire.It must have a resistor or something built in is all I could think of. Could you snap a pic of the whip thing you are referring to, that may help me understand.

Thank you so much

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked this morning and you're right, the factory set-up on the LED fogs includes a factory pigtail for whatever reason. I was able to remove that pigtail and still use the aftermarket whip with no issues.

I'll ship with the pigtails for $105; if still interested send me a DM and we can finalize everything, Thanks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Death Star, are you using your original Pro-4X rims? I am tempted to get another set, hence asking!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts