Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Dallas, TX No shipping. Wheels & Tires only have 2500 miles on them so no need for a tread gauge pic cause there is 99% tread left lol. Wheels still have the stickers on them from the dealer. Im moving and need these gone

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
175 Posts
Great freaking deal. Wish I was closer - ATL is a HIKE to Dallas. GLWS sir.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price drop to $600. At that price Im practically giving them away. I need these gone

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
175 Posts
Cardboard over the front and back of each rim, wrap in packing plastic and ship em to me

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cardboard over the front and back of each rim, wrap in packing plastic and ship em to me
Im already losing money. Im not trying to lose anymore. If nobody local wants em at that price then I'll just store em I guess

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
175 Posts
I’ll gladly pay you the $600 plus whatever you spend to ship em. I figure I’ll have a full size spare on stock rim, plus some extras! And replacement tires!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ll gladly pay you the $600 plus whatever you spend to ship em. I figure I’ll have a full size spare on stock rim, plus some extras! And replacement tires!
What size are rims? 18in or 20in? I live in Laredo. $600 I'll take them for that price. It's a 6 hour drive for, but shipping would be preferred. Let me know if these tires and rims are still available, please. Thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What size are rims? 18in or 20in? I live in Laredo. $600 I'll take them for that price. It's a 6 hour drive for, but shipping would be preferred. Let me know if these tires and rims are still available, please. Thanks
18"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts