Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in Arizona.

Selling...

- 4" blocks w/ all hardware (u bolts, washers, nuts)
- Pro comp shocks with 10k miles.

Make an offer.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
pics of the shocks and blocks

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
kool pm ur price of what you want. i dont like to offer since idk what your looking for im mostly intrested in the blocks and hardware thanks are they the MX6 shocks

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kool pm ur price of what you want. i dont like to offer since idk what your looking for im mostly intrested in the blocks and hardware thanks are they the MX6 shocks
Not sure what shocks tbh. Whatever came with them from Greg at PRG. ES9000 maybe?

Just realized I'm missing one bolt. No big deal, probably .20 cents at ACE.

Haven't had a chance to clean them. A little dirty...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics of the shocks? Work with a 6" lift?
6" of lift in the rear? or 6" total?

I'll see what I can do for pics. Just had knee surgery so I'm very limited. I'll need to get someone in the family to do it when they're around this weekend.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have the blocks been spoken for? If not, ill take them

·
Registered
382 Posts
6" of lift in the rear? or 6" total?

I'll see what I can do for pics. Just had knee surgery so I'm very limited. I'll need to get someone in the family to do it when they're around this weekend.
I have a 6" Pro Comp lift, I suppose actual lift is about 4" in the rear.

Good luck with the recovery. I had ACL reconstruction about 6 years ago. If you don't have one, get a CPM (continuous passive motion) machine. It's worth its weight in gold for a quicker recovery with greater range of motion.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a 6" Pro Comp lift, I suppose actual lift is about 4" in the rear.

Good luck with the recovery. I had ACL reconstruction about 6 years ago. If you don't have one, get a CPM (continuous passive motion) machine. It's worth its weight in gold for a quicker recovery with greater range of motion.
Yep shocks will work. I'll get some pics tomorrow of them.

Just as a note, I masked the shaft off and spray painted them black. I didn't like how the white stuck out under the truck.

Funny you say that, actually using it as I type haha! I love it. This is my 6th knee surgery but 1st time using a CPM. It works wonders and helps the knee feel much better.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I sent u another pm. I want the blocks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts