Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of used 4" CST spindles that I used for approximately 6 months. They are in great condition. I do not have the extended brake lines as I had to leave them on the truck when I put the stock spindles back on. They can be picked up from PRG for $90 and that has been taken into consideration in the pricing.

Also included in the price is a set of 4" lift blocks with u-bolts and a nice set of 3" leveling spacers.

I am asking $700 plus shipping on these. I am located in Tallahassee FL. I will get pics up tonight. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Dammit! I would give my right nut for these. Would you take it?

Oh well. This thread should get plenty of attention, good luck!

·
Registered
501 Posts
you got any pics of the lift on the truck?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the truck with the stock wheels and tires. Now this also has a 3" body lift as well. I don't have any pics without the bodylift as I did it before the suspension lift.

Here it is with 35x12.50 mud grapplers

Here's the spindles when they were brand new fresh out of the box

Here's the blocks installed

And like I said, I will get some pics of them in their current condition off the truck tonight.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Mini-me does

·
Registered
260 Posts
This is all that is needed for a true 4" of lift (excluding the brake lines)? if so how much to ship to 77065.

·
Registered
620 Posts
bump for a good price. someone will get on these everyone who has them loves them including myself

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's the pic of the actual parts as of last night. The spindles will be cleaned before shipping but there aren't any defects in the parts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is all that is needed for a true 4" of lift (excluding the brake lines)? if so how much to ship to 77065.

These parts are pretty heavy so I guesstimated them at 60lbs and came up with $45 for shipping UPS ground. So the total would be $745 shipped to that zip.

Oh and the only other thing you'd need for the lift is a Carrier bearing drop bracket or you can modify your stock one like I did.

·
Registered
620 Posts
keep in mind its the spindles that give you 4" of lift. hes also selling the spacer that will put you at almost 7" of lift and the 4" block is what is needed to level it out with that much lift. if you're only looking for 4" of lift you would only need the spindles, no cbdb and smaller rear blocks

·
Registered
254 Posts
dam i want this, im tryin to sell my boat right now if u still got em when its gone ill gladly take em off ur hands i got a guy coming in the morning to look at it

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
AHHHHHH Im local and all I need is like $200 more dollars and the spindles would be mine

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As of right now I have a sale pending so the lift is pretty much sold.

If anyone is interested, I have a 4pc billet grille for sale for $125 shipped or $100 picked up and I also have a uhaul brand tow hitch that I will sell for $100 picked up as well.

Hitch:

grille:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Did the sale go through, or is this lift still available?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts