·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, anyone interested?

·
Registered
775 Posts
I've noticed on alot of threads that people say "bump" and I can't figure out what that means. Can you explain? Sorry for the stupid question...:computern

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it just "bumps" the thread to the top of list.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Ok? I'm still not sure but ok. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Your mailbox is full. Can I get first crack at these?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MuskyHunter said:
Your mailbox is full. Can I get first crack at these?
sorry, just cleared it out. i sent you a pm. MuskyHunter is 1st in line...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buildwonder said:
Ok? I'm still not sure but ok. Thanks.
you basically just write "bump" and by doing so and replying to the thread, it "bumps" this topic to top of the forum list. by bringing it to the top of the list, people will see it again and create interest from people that may not have seen it before.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale pending w/ MuskyHunter

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hey, thanks again for holding onto the wheels for me. They look great. I left you a positive iTrader rating.

Fog was just north of you and stayed that way the entire trip. Your truck looks great with the lift, you need to post some pics. Have a Merry Christmas!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
MuskyHunter said:
Hey, thanks again for holding onto the wheels for me. They look great. I left you a positive iTrader rating.

Fog was just north of you and stayed that way the entire trip. Your truck looks great with the lift, you need to post some pics. Have a Merry Christmas!
Ya got lucky Musky...Wheels are very rear in our area. altho it was probably 225Mi from Mt Horeb:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Not a bad guess. 213 miles on the odo. Yeah, used parts are hard to come by around here.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MuskyHunter said:

Thanks again for the smooth transaction. Yeah, I ended up driving to Champaign-Urbana (about 45 miles from me) and there was no fog at all. It must have been all up north. I'll post some pictures in my gallery soon. Thanks again and it was great to meet you. The midwest has to stick together, even though the Bears KILLED the Packers sunday!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts