Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We no longer have our '05 Titan CC, and have the topper for sale. This fits the short bed of course being an '05. It's the top of the line Z-Series from A.R.E., and color is "Smoke". Options include: flush SUV-style windows w/ screw-out vent option on sides, single center-handle on one-piece curved back glass, grey/charcoal carpeted option on inside, sliding window in front with drop-down option for easy cleaning. I don't have any great pictures of it, but do a search on this forum for z-series and you will see some in the color I have. Can get pics if someone is serious about buying, but the top is in good shape. Asking $700 for it, which is a lot less than half of what you would pay for new if you've priced them. We're located in Jasper, IN.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, I would like to get this out of my way sooner than later, so send me your best reasonable offer! Those of you that have researched these know they look really good on the Titan, so PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you still have this?

·
Registered
777 Posts
If it was white I would jump on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the late response! I still have the topper, but it's currently spoken for. The buyer is supposed to pick it up next week, so I will update everybody after that on the status. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts