Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With my departed Titan I am selling used and new parts so get 'em while you can. First reply first served.

I have for sale an Active Tuning Grounding kit (NI-MP-04GNDKT-TNAR) for the Nissan Titan/Armada. See website for more details but I've added a nice touch to their kit.

Doing a lot of car audio installations and judging both car shows and sound offs I always look for clean and SAFE installations. The AT Grounding Kit wire and termination is quality work...but there's just something about leaving wire exposed within the engine compartment. I highly recommend looming and protecting your wires. I understand people like to show off wiring and that is their preference. But you can dress up your engine compartment, increase performance, and no safety of wiring is compromised. I kind of modified each strip of wire. I've kept everything simple and black.

I've added black Tech-Flex Loom (3 to 5X better than split loom) and heat shrink. A lot of car audio competitors and tuners use nothing less than this. Not many local electronics stores carry it and it's a lil' pricey.

The Active Tuning kit was $49.99, the parts were $15. I'm selling the grounding kit for $30 shipped.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lurchdubious said:
looks nice! did you see any of the advertised benefits of the grounding kit? how long did you have it installed for?
It was neer installed. In regards to the benefits you can do a search and see several folks were satisfied with the grounding kit upgrade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts