Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Looks like a good deal...wish it was blue.

Free bump.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It should fit your '06, I fit checked it on an '05 last week but the guy only wanted to pay $300 for it. Too low for me right now. I have a '10 and it fits great on both. I'll provide some pics this evening. Thanks for the free bumps too guys!

·
Registered
840 Posts
It should fit your '06, I fit checked it on an '05 last week but the guy only wanted to pay $300 for it. Too low for me right now. I have a '10 and it fits great on both. I'll provide some pics this evening. Thanks for the free bumps too guys!
If you decide to sell that low I'd buy it. (leaving enough to get it repainted)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll let you know. Basically, I want to get a spray in bed liner done once the shell is gone, which is gonna cost me around $450 plus I paid $1200 for it, so I'm trying to hit a figure right in the middle ($750).

·
Registered
167 Posts
Also would consider partial (with cash) or full trades. Just let me know what you have.
I have a GO Rhino xtreme rack and a yakima mega warrior with extension rack to mount on top. I would trade you. The rack mounts in the stake pockets which is nice. I live in south jersey.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sounds like a road trip to me! :) You can pick up a cap, then go play in the snow!
Can do that here right now. 13 degrees with ice and snow. I'm about to venture out for the first time in 2 days :)

With the great 14 mpg I get, the road trip would cost more than the difference in just buying a new one. Now if he was coming this way to see the superbowl, we would be in business :redblob"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts