Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my Titan last December and it came with this camper. It is an ARE Mpulse, painted canteen green, I believe, it matches the paint on my truck. I do not know the size of the camper but my Titan is a 2004 King Cab. I have no use for it and the delearship would not take it off of the truck. Now my wife wants to start driving the truck so I would like it off of the truck before she does drive it. I am asking $350 for it. I live about 20 miles southwest of Houston, but will meet someone within 50 miles. Feel free to PM me if interested or have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
What is the condition, keys, and ect. Shipping?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is in good condition. No major damage. Has keys and all hardware. Lock works. Brake light works. Not sure about shipping due to the size but I can look into it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the condition, keys, and ect. Shipping?
I just did a brief check on shipping through the post office, UPS, and FedEx and I do not think shipping is an option. Post office and UPS said it was over the weight limit and FedEx said it would be almost $500 to ship.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump I am dropping the price I will now take $300 and will still deliver or meet someone within 50 miles of me. (77471)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts