Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale. almost new Aries stainles bull bar. It was on my truck for 5 days. Its the chrome with the skid plate. I paid $280 Selling for $175 local or $200 shipped. I'm located in ST Pete Florida

·
Registered
71 Posts
06titancrewse said:
For sale. almost new Aries stainles bull bar. It was on my truck for 5 days. Its the chrome with the skid plate. I paid $280 Selling for $175 local or $200 shipped. I'm located in ST Pete Florida
5-days? So...... what don't you like about it?

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TOWS2Zs said:
5-days? So...... what don't you like about it?
I had lifted my truck with a minilift and put this on the same day. I decided a lifted truck wasnt my style so I put it back down and will lower the rear again too. I thought the bull bar would look good with the lift and it did but I dont think it would flow with a lowerd truck on big wheels.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Must resisit....

Actually if you have it still next month I will be over that way and would definitely be interested. If not bump for you.

·
Registered
123 Posts
How about $190 shipped to 18964 (PA)?
Thanks
Pete

·
Registered
123 Posts
pm back at you!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Payment Sent.

·
Registered
55 Posts
On the subject of the Aries Bull Bar: I have one with a damaged skid plate. Does anybody know if it is possible to obtain a new skidplate, without having to buy bull bar and all? I've tried asking some of the dealers, but I'm not getting answers.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
On the subject of hijacking an old thread, you really should have started your own thread about this since it's a totally different situation and you'll probably get better response.

The skid plate is welded to the unit. It's not really designed to be a replaceable item. You may be better off getting one made.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for the advice, Blackbeauty. The skidplate is actually not welded on to the bullbar, it is fixed with screws and can therefore be easily removed (which I have done).

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
i live in brandon not that far away.... do you still have the bull bar for sale

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts