Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought this used banks exhaust from fellow TT member f-16. It is in great condition and only had about 4000 miles of use on it when I bought it from him. I put it my truck for a week and decided it was a little too loud for my tastes. So here I am ready to pass it on to another user. Like I said everything is in absolutely great condition, exhaust comes with all the needed hardware, original instructions, warranty info, and even comes in the original box. I am asking 400 bucks shipped to wherever you want it, if you are interested please let me know. Here are some pics:

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where are you located? If you are close maybe I can pick up to avoid shipping costs. (I am in Norwalk Ct.)
-Jim

·
Registered
56 Posts
where are you located? Pm'd you

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm back again! Where are ya budddy... I want your exhaust!!!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey all sorry i haven't posted in a while, last night was my buddy's 21st so it was an all night thing...lol

anyway I am in Cincinnati, Ohio to answer your questions, and I have a sale pending with tylerdurden07 right now i will keep yall posted

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Might be interested.

How much, if you don't have to ship??

·
Registered
26 Posts
...bump...

I paid for the exhaust over 24 hours ago, and haven't heard a WORD from Matt since... :mad:

Somebody give me this guy's phone number!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
have you tried to get a hold of member F-16?

24 hours is not unrealistic.

looks like GREG at PRG did some work for him on a previous post.

hang in there maybe his is busy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
SoBeGraphics said:
have you tried to get a hold of member F-16?

24 hours is not unrealistic.

looks like GREG at PRG did some work for him on a previous post.

hang in there maybe his is busy.
Thanks for the positive words...
Hopefully he's just busy or something, I don't want to have to file a claim with PAYPAL and get my money back....We'll see I suppose.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
789 Posts
QUiEtStOrM said:
Thanks for the positive words...
Hopefully he's just busy or something, I don't want to have to file a claim with PAYPAL and get my money back....We'll see I suppose.

Thanks again.
he just PM'd me... said something about margaritas in Acapulco??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts