Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling the Bedrug out of my King Cab. I just had it professionally cleaned today. It is unzipped in the picture to make it easier for cleaning and shipping. Will zip right back together. Tail gate doesn't have the zipper section on it. There are some stains on it but functions perfect. I am asking $150 plus shipping.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump make an offer, I don't need it and it is in the way. I am not trying to get rich of it. If $150 is too much just tell me. Just want it gone lol. Right now its in the front seat of my winter car so it doesn't get dirty.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you are the only one interested in it so far so I guess so. lol

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used heavy duty velcro. It has strip on the back to stick too.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Bump for a sale for you! I have the BedRug in my CrewCab and am totally pleased with it. I did have it covered with a Tonneau Cover for a couple years, then out in the open until I got another cover just last week. It fits pretty good, has filler strips to level out the bed so it feels relatively flat all across. (I hate kneeling down on them metal ribs!). It has held up like new in the rain and snow. I paid about $400 for mine. Somebody will certainly buy this.

I know another Titan owner who made his own, and bragged about how much cheaper it was to do so. He also had to redo his at least 3 times the first year. Not too impressive to me.

BedRug is a really good product! And they don't come up for sale very often. No, I don't know teamevolutionstitan, :hi: I simply love my BedRug!"idhitit2:

Reactions: teamevolutionstitan
1 - 9 of 9 Posts