Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also have a Post for the entire lowering kit front and rear on this site but I will sell these springs seperate.
Selling my 2" front lowering coil springs that fit 2004-2010 titans according to Belltech. I had them on my truck for about 400 miles. Belltech made the springs when I ordered them which was about 2 month or so ago. They are like new of course and part#4908. They weigh 3lbs more than the oem's and I was told they have 30% more spring rate than oem. I will ship them for $150 state side. In the picture from left to right you have the Belltech 2" lower spring, 2wd OEM 2005 , and 4wd OEM 4wd coil spring. thanks.

Belltech Coil Springs provide a sporty look with excellent handling and ride quality
Crafted from chromium alloy steel and shot-peened for true OEM quality and strength
Tough powder-coated finish resists rust
Spacer Kit included on select vehicles
Designed to replace your stock springs
Sold in pairs
Lifetime Warranty
Drop your ride for hot looks without losing your ride quality. Belltech Lowering Coil Springs lower your vehicle 1-2 inches for a sporty stance. Unlike other springs, Belltech Coil Springs actually increase your sport truck or SUV's handling performance.

Belltech Lowering Coil Springs are made from tough chromium alloy steel. They're wound, shot-peened, and powder-coated for optimum ride quality, proper height, and a long rust-free life. Belltech Coil Springs are made to tight specifications to ensure a perfect fit and easy installation on your exact vehicle.

Belltech Lowering Coil Springs are sold in pairs and come backed with a Lifetime Warranty.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts