Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*****PRICE REDUCTION!!!******

Hi All!!

I am selling the Black Doors Handles off my 2010 CC T and Black Mirror Caps (non-BT). I had about 6000 miles on the T when I took these off so all are in NEAR PERFECT Condition. I purchased Chrome ones from another member on here and don't need these anymore.

I am looking for $100 plus shipping for all, but willing to negotiate. I will only separate if I have two buyers that want each pieces.

THANKS ALL!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'll give you $50 for the door handles today! PM if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$150 is more then if you were to purchase straight from dealer brand new.
I called my local dealer, everything was about $215 new. These came off a 2010 with few miles and are still basically new.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll give you $50 for the door handles today! PM if you are interested. Thanks.
Got offer for $75 for handles already.

If anyone is just looking for mirror caps please let me know and I will separate them.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump::bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Right on man, well if you change your mind and you want to get paid quickly just PM or if your other offer doesnt go thru. Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Im really interested. Would like both he mirrors and the handles. BUt I have a KC so I would only need the front set of handles. Anyone want the rears?

Shoot me a PM and we can work out a deal, if you would like

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right on man, well if you change your mind and you want to get paid quickly just PM or if your other offer doesnt go thru. Thanks.
You'll be second in line, if it falls through i'll let you know.

i just switched mine out and paid around 150 for chrome handles for my cc from courtesy nissan
yes, and the mirror caps are another $118 or something like that, black isn't really any cheaper then chrome.

Im really interested. Would like both he mirrors and the handles. BUt I have a KC so I would only need the front set of handles. Anyone want the rears?

Shoot me a PM and we can work out a deal, if you would like
shooting you a pm now....
- if someone wants the rear handles only, please let me know!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:bump: Still up for sale, I don't have anyone interested in all of it or the right combination...... I have offers for front handles/mirror caps or all handles, leaving just the mirror caps. I am willing to negotiate a bit, 100 plus shipping!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everything is still available, :bump::bump::bump:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts