Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys and girls. I have forsale a set of black magic hellas like new never installed them on truck. However i did enlarge the hole on the back so u could fit hid bulbs. Not a big deal. If u dont want to use hids just silicone it.. i am pretty sure i have all original wires and maybe the box .. will get pics up soon. N2TITAN. Has the same lights on his truck and they look sweet. I just dont have time to mount and wire them so i need the $$$ ..so up forsale they go... Just moved so everything is packed up and stacked up.. make offers.. !! Also still have my stock rims forsale 5 spokes great shape tires still have some meat..sensors included! make offers!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got pics of the wheels?
Yes look in my profile and searh my threads that i started you will see one tires for sale. That has the pics

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested but I wouldn't know what to offer you.
Well what are u intrested in the hellas or the tires.. and like i said th hellas are like. New minus the fact that i made the hole in the back a little bigger then it was abiut the size of a nickel.. so google the. New. Price and minus some. Then make an offer. If i like i will accept. If not i will counter.. just be fair and there yours.. looking to sell stuff cuse i need the money. Thanks.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha. I will keep them for 50. Lets be real it will be 10 buks proably for shipping. And brand new u found for 110.. i think i paid 129. When i got them no biggie. I will start out and say 80 shipped..! 30-40$ OFF. New. So thats a good discountlet me know thanks. First payer. Gets them! Paypal email is [email protected]

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any takers??

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Can you post a pic of the hole you drilled?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pm me your email or # and i will send some phone pics. Cause i just moved in annd my computer is not set up yet so im living off my droid x rite now lol.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just took some pics with phone so anybody who wants pics email me at. [email protected] or pm me your # and i will send u pics. Also i stand corrected the hole was enlarged to the size of a dime not a nickel. U will need that size hole if u wanna use hid bulbs if not easy fix with silicone or rubber grommet

·
Registered
961 Posts
i wasn't trying to low ball you by any means bro, no disrespect meant at all. just trying to make someone a little more aggressive.. you never know till you ask right? what's the worst thing you can say? "no", "ok"

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem brotha.. no harm no foul.. i just wanted to get the ball rolling.. i understand. Also for the rest of u i checked and amazon has them for 101+ shipping. So figure 115. So to save 35 of new price for basically new lights is a deal. As of now 80$ shipped. First come first serve. .N2titan has them mounted on his T an they look sharp. I wanted to do same but want miney for other things.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea i hear that. What are u going to get?

·
Registered
961 Posts
a little car.. looking heavily at the Sentra SeR Spec V's. drove one last week and loved it. handles great and still manages 30mpg's. plus plenty of get up and go to them as well

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool bro. Best of luck!! Lights and tires still available!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Getting a bunch of intrest on the hellas guys..best offer takes them!! First to pay if thers a tie takes them. Starting bid as i said was 80$ shipped.... let me know

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last call for offers??? Winner takes all. Today!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still available guys!! Bummmmmppp

·
Registered
452 Posts
Still got em?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts