Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BRAND NEW NISSAN TITAN ARMADA FACTORY 20" RIMS

These rims were removed from a 2010 Nissan Titan at the dealer before the truck was sold when the buyer wanted factory chrome rims. They have 0 street miles on them.

Rims are 20" x 8" with a 6 x 139 bolt pattern.

These rims are as perfect as it gets. Perfect for chroming or bedlinering. Check out the pics of the back and the Titan stickers inside the rims.

I'm lookin for $550 OBO.

Rims are located in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Local pickup is free. Shipping to the CONUS is $120.00 insured.

·
Registered
984 Posts
How much with shipping?

·
Registered
249 Posts
How much do you want for them?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry....Forgot to put the price...

$550 OBO plus $120 shipping in the CONUS.

PJ

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
good price for a set of 20's

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pending sale to Citadel.

·
Registered
984 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Citadel,

As I explained in the PM I sent you, after you had problems sending the money the rims sold last night on ebay "Buy It Now" for $605 with local pickup and the guy has already paid thru paypal.

Here's the link.

I feel bad but the guy paid $125 bucks more than you and actually sent me payment.

I would have never given them to another TT member before you but I didn't think they would sell on ebay for $605!!!!

As I said I will look for another set around here for you.

PJ

·
Registered
984 Posts
Sorry Citadel,

As I explained in the PM I sent you, after you had problems sending the money the rims sold last night on ebay "Buy It Now" for $605 with local pickup and the guy has already paid thru paypal.

Here's the link.

I feel bad but the guy paid $125 bucks more than you and actually sent me payment.

I would have never given them to another TT member before you but I didn't think they would sell on ebay for $605!!!!

As I said I will look for another set around here for you.

PJ
Well that's not something I enjoyed waking up to.. Now I've got $600 sitting in my wallet itching to be spent. Thanks for trying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts