Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought an OEM fog light kit today from the dealership, but I have no need for the fog light stalk. I have an XE, so I used a wire harness with a relay instead. The clerk at the dealer said it is the 08 and up style, but he said it will fit any year Titan. This is NOT for the auto headlights. This is only for the stalk. Instructions included.

I am selling this for $40 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I am located in Surprise, AZ. Courtesy Nissan has these listed for $87 not including shipping.

Here are some pics...the knob is what is different with the 08 and up models.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump:

Still for sale

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
off topic but your T looks great man:)
free :bump:

Reactions: madrock

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Good deal!

Reactions: madrock

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you sold it yet.
It is still for sale, but hovenator has dibs. If I don't hear back from him by the end of the day I will offer it to you.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looks like the PRE 08' style stalk. The fog light kits only come with these and if you want a new style stalk...you have to buy that separate from the kit.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
219 Posts
Trust me...the stalk that came with the fog light kit is pre 08' style. I have a 09' and the stalk had a more rounded style. The old style is not as smooth and doesn't have the rounded tip. I wanted the 08' style stalk when I put in my fog light kit but I just couldn't bring myself to spend another $90 for a newer style switch. If I were home...I would take my own pictures.

A 08'-11 style

Your stalk that came with the fog light kit.

07' stalk from Courtesy's website
Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just updating...

Sold to hovenator!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts