Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some American Racing ATX series Teflon Punisher Wheels that i am selling...

SOLDD!

I never put them on my truck and really want a different set of wheels(smaller size 17')

They are brand new in the box, don't exactly know how much shipping would be but if your interested i can look it up!

No Returns!

They are:
18' Wheels
6-5.5 or (6x139.7)
4.5 backspacing
-12 offset
(no lugnuts)

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Thatguy must own a Cheby!! LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok buddy is this legit? You seem to be in two different places. In the first link below you claim you are in San Antonio, and the next link you are in Laredo. Whats going on?

*18" ATX Series Teflon Punisher Wheels\Rims*550$$!!*

** 18" ATX Black Wheels - 550$!! **

Buddy, I commute to and from Laredo to San Antonio on a Daily basis. Thats why I know i can be in both places at a particular time. I am shipping these wheels as said above so I also included Houston.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Wow, that explanation did cross my mind but didn't seem very realistic. You must really love your job or it must pay you alot..!! Sorry man, theres too many scams floating around these days especially on Craigs list. You can't be too cautious. But I do like your wheels but haven't decided on chrome or black or mixture of both. My Titan is Galaxy black so I like how chrome would look. Dunno :dunno: What specific days do you travel to San Antonio?

Buddy, I commute to and from Laredo to San Antonio on a Daily basis. Thats why I know i can be in both places at a particular time. I am shipping these wheels as said above so I also included Houston.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts