Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!! I traded in my titan but I still have my bully dog GT.It is has been updated to the 40415 software. The unit has been unmarried, and is ready to go.

The unit is in perfect shape but I don't have the window mount. it was broken when I bought it from another member so I tossed it. It does have the fuse power cable and hdmi.

Looking to get $225 shipped. ImageUploadedByAG Free1443505439.607184.jpg

Don't look at the mpg's in the pic .... I was doing some WOT testing. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about $225...that's a solid deal. If I am wrong, let me know.

Reactions: Radtitan

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks. I'm gonna call bullydog as soon as they open today (8am MST) and make sure it works. If it does I'm definitely buying. Ill write you as soon as I talk to them.

-MIke

·
Registered
46 Posts
Unmarried means plug and play on new vehicle right, or will it still require a reset from bd? I just want to verify its not vin locked. If mike doesn't grab it I will. Thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's plug and play, the vin from my truck has been cleared so it does not have to be unlocked. It's just like new.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Well, according to a Bully dog rep, the 40410 or 40415 will not work on the 2015 Titan. Rudest customer service ive dealt with in a long time also.

So, I wont be able to buy this since it wont work with the exact same motor and ECU as a 2014. Stupid a$$holes idiots.

-Mike

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, according to a Bully dog rep, the 40410 or 40415 will not work on the 2015 Titan. Rudest customer service ive dealt with in a long time also.

So, I wont be able to buy this since it wont work with the exact same motor and ECU as a 2014. Stupid a$$holes idiots.

-Mike
That seems odd....probably want to sell you a new one, but I can see why you would rather be safe.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
My offer still stands :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
235shipped? And it has everything to hook it to my truck and go right? If so ill take it

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
235shipped? And it has everything to hook it to my truck and go right? If so ill take it
Its 100% ready to go and the price was actually dropped to $225...I just saved you $10 :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts