Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fs bdgt!!!!

***SOLD***

Selling my BDGT that comes with the cable, windshield mount, power wire I used to run to fuse box, and usb cable (not original but works fine), and owners manual.

Works great just installing Up/Rev tune this weekend so it'll come off on Friday.

$275.00 Shipped. Paypal ready or local pick up and will adjust pricing.

Can PM pics if necessary and will make sure I reset to stock before shipping. Kinda have to with uprev anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'll take it. Just let me know when it's ready to ship and I'll paypal you the money.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'll PM you as soon as I get my Up/Rev tune in. Hopefully before Friday but no later than.
Awesome. Just to make sure, that's everything that comes with it new except for the USB cord? Nothing wrong with anything else right?

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. Just to make sure, that's everything that comes with it new except for the USB cord? Nothing wrong with anything else right?

Works great and never had a problem with it, still using it as of today.
Never had an issue with updates or install. Really like the way it let's you monitor some of the stuff going on like trans temp, intake temp, etc.

I'll post some pics in just a bit to show you.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'd like to be second in line if the deal falls through. Thanks

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Congrat's on stepping up to Up/Rev!!! Your going to love it! Good luck with your sale! :)

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Keep us updated on your Up/Rev install!

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got the headers, hi-flow cats, and DI/DO 22" maggy in and then did the UpRev tune! Can't believe I waited this long to do this but it was well worth the wait. My T sounds good and the performance tune on it is great. It doesn't seem to have that harsh shift or delay I got with the GT & it just gets up and moves. Couple more mods and tweaks then I'll have her ready for the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
CONGRAT'S!!! Your T is coming up fast!

It is amazing what Up/Rev can do for our T's! Yes, i remember when i 1st got mine, it shifted more smoothly. I believe all Up/Rev tunes now include a TCU update that came out a year or so ago. Something that they figured out when tuning on the Z & G's with the same trans. Has something to do with fuel & ign. timing right around the shift point's. Work's very well! Now they have the line pressure update also! Up/Rev RULES!!! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts