Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM – This bike has been meticulously maintained. Great on gas, gets about 45-50 mpg depending on how you ride.
The DRZ has the following aftermarket components: Yoshimura pipe, JD Jets, 3x3 Mod, DRC GSXR Style tail light and rear marker lamps, ZETA hand guards with integrated turn signals, Smaller rear sprocket for lower rpm at cruising speed, SDG Tall seat foam, Dirt Digits custom graphics and back grounds, CV4 Coolant hoses, Blue Ice Coolant, Brand new Pirelli Sync tires ready to be installed. I have all stock parts that came off the bike. I originally bought the bike to ride back and forth to work but ended up getting a second car for that. I ride the bike every few months and has just been sitting for the past few. I do start it and ride it up and down the street frequently to keep it fresh. This is the cleanest DRZ400SM around. $4800 2500 Miles . title in hand. 805-two one seven-6349. Or jbaltimore74 at hotmail.com - Josh

Attachments

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Sick SM! All my friends have husky's and aprillias, I'd love to have one ESP with the gas prices now. GLWS!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I couldnt possibly be any further away from you! I'm in MA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts