Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, my titan was totalled back on 08/2010. I'm selling my custom made carbon fiber pre runner fenders, they are in very good condition, one of them has a rock chip but I'll be fixing that next week. They were on my truck for about 3 months and after the accident they been collecting dust in my shop. Be the only one to have cf pre runner fenders, they are probally the only CF fenders in the world ( That I know for the titan)
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY, I don't want anything to happen to this fenders during shipping.

Located in Chula Vista CA and I'm asking $675

If interested please email me at [email protected]
Thanks

PS: here are some pics when they were on my truck

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Those look sweet but what's the deal with what they do to the mounting of the headlight???

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Those look sweet but what's the deal with what they do to the mounting of the headlight???
Correct me if I'm wrong but those look like the armada headlights... which are shaped a little different then the titan ones and that causes you to not be able to fit the trim piece at the bottom

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what condition is the bed in? can you get rid of that?
Truck had rear end demage, no longer have the truck.

I had 08 armada headlights that is why they are missing the little plastic thing under the headlight

I have seen these in person and they are SWEEEEETTTT!!!
Hey Hey what's up!

also willing to trade for aftermarket parts for infiniti G37s, GTR, 300zxTT or mustang Gt's:redblob"

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Hey man, I sent you a PM. Wanna make some 7th gen Maxima parts? The market is ripe for the picking. Stillen is the only one making body components, and they suck ballz! You do quality work and I'd like to see what you could do, I'm sure the 7th gen Maxima peeps would die for more body components!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
man those are nice. you still have the SAWs?

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey man, I sent you a PM. Wanna make some 7th gen Maxima parts? The market is ripe for the picking. Stillen is the only one making body components, and they suck ballz! You do quality work and I'd like to see what you could do, I'm sure the 7th gen Maxima peeps would die for more body components!
We have plans in a near future, right now our priority is the GTR.

soooooo pissed I am poor right now...
I know you want them.......

Wow, purrtee... I could just imagine a carbon fiber wrapped T now... If KING can beeline his, why not CF wrap one?!?!!! GOOD LOOKING FENDERS AND HOPE YOU FIND A NEW HOME FOR THEM!
Thank you sir!

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
any offers??

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I cant believe Im just seeing this add, I wanted them so bad when I first saw them but like dan200 Im broke.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
PM sent......

Reactions: 619 TITN

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
PM sent......
Uhoh.... you know Eddie, you're just opening another different can of worms right??? Now you'll have to CF wrap your front end and bedside fenders to match... but It'll Look SOOOOO WICKED!!! I'll havta send you a custom billet grill insert afterwards...

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Uhoh.... you know Eddie, you're just opening another different can of worms right??? Now you'll have to CF wrap your front end and bedside fenders to match... but It'll Look SOOOOO WICKED!!! I'll havta send you a custom billet grill insert afterwards...
hahahaa i know....i got som modding to do. bwahahahaaaa

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pending....... Eddie most likey is going to be the new owner of this fenders...

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
pending....... Eddie most likey is going to be the new owner of this fenders...
why thank you sir!!

it's gonna be some work in progress but as we all know, that's the fun part!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
I'd like to have them too but I've already cracked my regular ones. I'd have a coronary if I cracked $700 CF fenders. LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts