Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale the Charcoal SE Nissan Titan Rims. I originally had these on my truck, but later took them off to lift my truck and threw on some KMC Rockstars. The rims have no marks or curb rash whatsoever. They are in great shape. Right now they have no tires mounted on them and each sit in a box that my rockstars came in. Im looking to get 500 dollars for them and at the moment don't want to ship and rather have somone pick them up.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know someone wants these...500 obo

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone come get these wheels off of me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These wheels are becoming harder to find. I know someone wants these.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know someone wants to throw these on their XE. Someone make me a offer.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someone make me a fair offer.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone make me a offer...You never know I might take it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
halemeister said:
I'll give you $125 plus shipping to 83709.
$125 is way too low I cant sell them for that. $250 is the lowest Ill do. These things are in mint condition with tire pressure sensors and all. LMK

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok Ive been thinking about this and the first $150 takes these home. I want them out of the garage and im done playing games.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Just a general question here, along with a free bump to your post. How rare are the 18" smoked wheels? I have a set that sit around for 8 months of the year collecting dust that I only run in the wintertime with the stock SR-A's. Mint condition as well. Are they really worth something??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
54warrior said:
Just a general question here, along with a free bump to your post. How rare are the 18" smoked wheels? I have a set that sit around for 8 months of the year collecting dust that I only run in the wintertime with the stock SR-A's. Mint condition as well. Are they really worth something??
Way back when I first got these for my truck they were harder to find and cost a lot more than what Im asking. I guess all the people that wanted these were looking at the same time as me. If I were to throw these things on Ebay I could get a lot more I just dont have the time and dont feel like shipping so Im selling them for cheaper.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
halemeister said:
Shipping to 83709?
I still dont want to ship at this point. Thats a last resort kind of thing as of now I still have a couple people local interested. The first person to show with $150 gets them im not holding these for anyone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts