·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Custom Banks Cat-back Exhaust $359

Price Drop: $359+shipping
Asking: $400 obo + shipping

Details:
Well, I've decided to sell the Banks. I LOVE the Banks exhaust sooooo much, I really don't want to get rid of it, but I bought the JBA exhaust to try to get some more power to my lifted Titan. The Banks muffler was sent brand new from Banks in March 2007. The setup includes a modified stock y-pipe cut at the hanger fitted with a Volant midpipe into the Banks muffler, Banks tailpipe, and huge 5" Banks tip. The stock y-pipe provides more low-end torque than the traditional Banks y-pipe, and also lessens the drone. I honestly don't notice any drone on my Banks system. All hardware and clamps included. Modified y-pipe included, so you do not have to do any cutting to your stock y-pipe. Brand new the Banks usually go from $599-$699.

I'm asking $400 obo+shipping[see price drop above] or local pickup. I'm located in College Station, TX. I'll install it for you free if you come to College Station. I have one offer so far of $400+shipping and another for $370+shipping, however none have paid yet (do not have the funds until a couple weeks, so I'm offering it up here now until I receive payment from someone. I prefer money order, so I'm not ripped off by a $15 Paypal fee.

Pictures below were taken when installed in 3/07:

The pipes are obviously dirtier now that they have been used for 9 months, however everything performs the same and the tip has been well taken care of.

Video Clip:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2788492796648989410

1 - 3 of 3 Posts