Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually have the stock leaf springs already put together with the 2 1/2 deaver pack from PRG. I am selling the full leaf spring pack, I ended up going with the Deaver race pack. Prefer local pickup but I am willing to ship. Buyer pays shippping.

DJAlex
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
djalex said:
I actually have the stock leaf springs already put together with the 2 1/2 deaver pack from PRG. I am selling the full leaf spring pack, I ended up going with the Deaver race pack. Prefer local pickup but I am willing to ship. Buyer pays shippping.

DJAlex
alex, how's the race pack? is it that much stiffer? i think SDtitan may be interested in your deaver pack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
how much does the pair weight? curious what shipping would be to HI, my zip code is 96740... do you know anyone who can get discounts on shipping? I'd rather pay someone like that royalties than pay shipping, I know one dude, I can ask him he works for fedex iirc what's your zip code? I've been wanting deavors for a while and pre assembled would make a nice difference on install time all I'd have to do is swap them out :D I'd also get me some DRE rears :D thanks!

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,301 Posts
definitely interested, where do you live dj?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SDTitan1 said:
definitely interested, where do you live dj?
I live in Los Angeles near Dodger stadium, where the 5 and 110 FWY meet. I guess I can take them with me to the San Diego meet and see who wants them. My zip code is 90031.

DJAlex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hooligan said:
alex, how's the race pack? is it that much stiffer? i think SDtitan may be interested in your deaver pack.
I was worried about them being stiff. It looks like the set I got are a new design and supposed to be softer. My truck is daily driver and they ride great, not stiff at all. Its a little more bouncy at times on the FWY but its not bad.

DJAlex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,301 Posts
djalex said:
I guess I can take them with me to the San Diego meet and see who wants them.
great idea, if you take them, I'll buy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
my brother will be in sd this weekend when is the meet? i could have them pick them up how long did you have them on is there a warranty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TAFOYA'STITAN said:
my brother will be in sd this weekend when is the meet? i could have them pick them up how long did you have them on is there a warranty
I do not provide a warranty. I purchased these from Greg (PRG). They were only installed for about 4 months. I also have a set of 1" blocks for the rear if anyone is interested. Blocks only no u bolts.

DJAlex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have these available. I will soon be removing the 3 leaf pack to get it ready to ship.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
do u know what the diff between the 1.5 and the 2.5, i want the 1.5, if i can just take some leafs off then ill buy them.
im in oc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mytitan said:
do u know what the diff between the 1.5 and the 2.5, i want the 1.5, if i can just take some leafs off then ill buy them.
im in oc
I would suggest you also get the TC shackles which will lower the truck about 3/4".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TAFOYA'STITAN said:
in phoenix anytime soon
Sorry, I wont be in Phoenix any time soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
doesn't the 4" performance kit come with a 1.5" deavor?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These are still available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
djalex said:
I also have a set of 1" blocks for the rear if anyone is interested. Blocks only no u bolts.

DJAlex
VERY interested!
Price shipped to 86001?
Paypal?

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
ah, you never got back to me on shipping :( lmk... can you get them off the stock leafs you have? we were pm'ing a while back, I kinda just figured you're always really busy as I don't see you post on here and figured that's why I never got a response from our last conversation :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top