Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to go ahead and sell the DLS A5 amp I have leftover from the stereo I took out of the Titan before I sold it. Its such a nice amp. Probably the nicest amp I've ever used or seen. It also has the remote bass control knob, but you don't have to use it. I've had it for about a year, but its only been used for around 6-8 months. It is a three channel amp that does 2x85W RMS to the front and then has a sub channel that does [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected] Its a pretty versatile amp and even has a fan control output if it needs further cooling. But I had it stuffed behind my kingcab rear seat on the drivers side (just fits) and it never got more than just warm to the touch even with the seat up. They're going for around $500 or so on ebay new, so I'll sell this for $350 and buyer pays shipping or arranges for pickup. This is a great amp and fits really well behind a kingcab rear seat and I'm sure a crewcab seat wouldn't be a problem as long as you don't have the power rear window. Its in great condition, only has a couple of minor surface scratches from when I was figuring out how to fit it in the truck. If your interested I'll get some pics for you.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump..........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts