Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a drop in liner for a crew cab. Stayed in the truck about 4 months no damage. available for pickup in Bay Area, CA.
100.00 OBO

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on now fellers... just don't make me have to pay to take this thing to the dump... or continue looking at it

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Jizzus.
100 bucks is a deal.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Been trying to sell one also!!

Doesn't seem like anybody wants these!!:dunno:

·
Registered
25 Posts
At least here in the Northwest with recent trucks they've ALL either had a spray-in or drop-in bedliner already.

I looked at a few trucks with a drop-in & realized that selling it would be virtually impossible up here to recoup some of the cost of a spray-in. So opted for a truck with a spray-in already.

In other parts of the country I have seen trucks with no bedliner at all.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
long story how I got this one but I opted for the spray in so I don't need it. I just dont want to pay to take it to the dump. lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Let's see - Other uses to avoid dump fees: Large planter, glue the tailgate portion on & have a pool, a roof for the kid's playhouse, giant tobaggan, litter box for those with LARGE cats, Halloween costume, glue two together & make a Titan fish pond, flip it over for a cheap canopy, cut the back half off and use it for a couch (with a few cushions), flip it over and put it on your hood with two holes for the headlights and tell everyone you are Zorro.... the possibilities are endless.

Hope you find a use or a naked bed Titan owner.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
yeah, they cost about 100 new round here :eek: i would put gas on it, and light it in the street so it melts small enough to put in the garbage...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts