Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have too many hobbies and too many projects on the go, wife says its time to clear the garage out a bit.

Up first are some parts I purchased to piece together a factory nav unit for myself. What I have is the Rockford Fosgate head unit, face plate, and OEM screen. I have never powered these units up, but they were sold to me as working units. The screen got rubbed a bit during shipping, the Rockford Fosgate faceplate also got dinged up during shipping.

I am open to offers on any of those pieces.

The factory Nav bezel is in perfect shape.

$200 shipped.

A set of factory tow mirrors in flawless shape. According to the place I bought them from they are from a 2006 Titan, and they are power adjustable, heated and manually extending with the memory option. They come with the mounting plates and screws.

$300 shipped.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is taht everything necessary to have a working factory nav? I have an 06 LE if that matters.... cuz if so... DIBS!
No, there are a few missing parts that are key like the wiring harness, GPS unit, and GPS Antennae.

·
Registered
75 Posts
How much for just the The factory Nav bezel on it's own,shipped too 02035
I have a 07 LE would this fit?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much for just the The factory Nav bezel on it's own,shipped too 02035
I have a 07 LE would this fit?
As per the ad, its $200 shipped for the nav bezel. I'm not sure when they updated the interiors of the Titan but I believe it was 2008, and if thats the case then it would fit yours.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Friday the 13th Bump. :bump:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I can give $120 for the nav bezel if you're interested.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can give $120 for the nav bezel if you're interested.
Thanks but for what they cost to ship, at that price I would just be better off keeping it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts