Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Feeler: BDGT and Banks CAI package ALL SOLD

Considering going back to stock for the winter. Not sure I really need to re-install the items since my track days are over for a while as well. So, I'm thinking of removing both from my truck. I would prefer to sell locally as the CAI is in a big box. The filter has not been cleaned but it's only about 10K miles old.

$500 will pretty much have me lose a few bucks from what I paid not even a year ago. Any folks local to central mass looking for a nice performance upgrade without breaking the bank? It's Xmas time you know.......

Oh, and I have no necessity to sell, so please do not PM me with ludicrous offers.

EDIT: BDGT still available for $300 shipped. 1/11/11

Everything is SOLD....

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
:bump::bump:for a great deal!:bump::bump:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM's replied to.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I'm out of the running, so both items are available. Two excellent products at a great price.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Pm me a price if u willing to sell the intake separate I already have a bullydog

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kawicook, you have a PM. right now they are both available pending Kawicook for the BDGT. Rockin, I will PM you a price in a few minutes.

·
Registered
81 Posts
in central mass looking at just the bdgt pm with a price just for that if deal fall through

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
in central mass looking at just the bdgt pm with a price just for that if deal fall through
PM sent to yu Jbrown.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All Pm's answered. Longhorn, you have one person in front of you that is looking to buy the package. Once I receive feedback from them, I will consider splitting up again and I will send you a price. Right now nothing is sold, and without being too much of a jerk, the first person that meets my price with a PM and payment will get the parts. I'm not into letting people stew on something when others have money ready to buy. Having said that, I will give Billyh until this afternoon to decide. Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pending sale on CAI.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CAI is sold. BDGT still available. I'll do $300 shipped on it inside the lower 48.

Reactions: LonghornTitan

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the bump o-Five. I thought for sure the GT would sell before the CAI, even though they are both about the same price new. Actually, I thought both would sell together pretty fast. An indication of how tough times are right now......

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Morning bump. Still have the GT available for $300 shipped. Looks like I may be keeping it after all.....

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Final bump. It's either going back on my truck or on Ebay.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts