Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this Garage Pro (from JC Whitney catalog) tonneau off of a guy from craigslist. Unfortunately, he told me it was for a Nissan Titan Crew Cab short bed (previous house owner left it in the garage). I picked it up and got it home and it doesn't fit!!!!!! It may fit a king cab or a fronteir, but I don't know. There isn't any way for me to identify what model number this is as I can't find any identifying marks. I can tell you the dimensions - It is 66" wide and 76.5" long. It is a flat black ready to be painted and is in great condition with locks and keys. I soprayed the locks with WD40 and they work like a charm. So if you want it and are local to the DC/MD/VA area, I can help with delivery.

Price is $250.

Thanks,
Shawn

·
Registered
146 Posts
if that fit a cc id be coming down to get it. asap

Reactions: shawn474

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
It is 66" wide and 76.5" long.
My KC's bed measures 69w x 80 long, outside, which I gather is what a bed cover is supposed to cover. (It's about 61" inside, so maybe it's supposed to fit to the middle of the side rails - but I still think it's too short...)

So - I think it's not a Titan tonneau - Fronty maybe ?

I have a 'bid' in on this and the price is right IMO so if those are actually '05 XE KC bed dimensions, I'm glad to go through with my offer.

Elsewise - bump for a Frontier owner ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts