Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a rear dvd monitor for sale or trade im looking to get $125obo or trade for a bed extender or???? let me know what you have

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price includes shipping

·
Registered
16 Posts
ihave a nissan titan 2005 it has the buttons in the back seat above would this just hook up or is there wiring involved and would you ship to canada

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Interesting, you've caught my attention. I have a bed extender but do use it......Hmmmmm

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Lots of questions i see already. I'm in the same boat as titansoft. 2005 titan. What kind of wiring comes with the player? I know stock players mounted in the center console. how did that feed up to the player?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Will this work with an aftermarket h/u and does it use wireless headphones?
yes it will work with an aftermarket headunit but needs to be wired to it i have the instructions on how to wire it to an aftermarket headunit

ihave a nissan titan 2005 it has the buttons in the back seat above would this just hook up or is there wiring involved and would you ship to canada
there is some wiring involved and i have the instructions on doing so and yes i will ship to canada

Interesting, you've caught my attention. I have a bed extender but do use it......Hmmmmm
You should trade for this screen it would make a nice addition to your interior and if you have kids it will make them happy as well

Lots of questions i see already. I'm in the same boat as titansoft. 2005 titan. What kind of wiring comes with the player? I know stock players mounted in the center console. how did that feed up to the player?
It comes with the factory plug on it which needs to be spliced and wired to either your aftermarket headunit or a dvd player i was planning on putting this in my T but havent gotten around to it and now gas prices are so high i mainly ride my R1

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts