Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few audio parts I would like to sell as a package. 1st is a Pioneer P3200BT. This unit was installed for less then 1 day. It comes with all the paper work and box. This is the modle with the bluetooth built in to it. It also will come with the optional remote for it to. 2nd is a MB Quarts DSC450 4 channel amp. I ran my front mids and highs and the rear channles bridged to my sub. 3rd is a 12" pioneer sub in a custom built box that fits under the rear drivers side seat of a crew cab. This package will also come with a dash kit, wire harness, and the power/ground wires for the amp. $425 shipped or will trade for .40 or .45 semi auto handgun. Every thing is in perfect working and cosmetic condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Thats the unit I want. Why are you selling it?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Other than that did you like it? It is 4volt pre amp right?

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea its a great unit and has so many adjustments for the sound settings. The touch screen works realy well too. I was shocked that it worked so well. I have never liked touch screens because they always seemed to be off but it is dead accurate on this unit.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey man, How much for just the H/U?

·
Registered
181 Posts
has anyone ever delt with this guy!?! i have paid him 3 weeks ago for this system and have yet to recieve it or get the package in the mail!?!?! someone please help me, i dont wanna be ****ed outta 400 bucks!!!!

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
wow.. I hope everything works out. He has a 14 iTrader score, so he seems legit. Worst case scenario, assuming you paid with PayPal.. you can file a claim with them. If he doesn't respond to the claim within the time they give, you get your money back. I know that's how PayPal works on eBay purchases.. I'm just assuming it's for non-eBay items too.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i tried to file a claim already and for some reason paypal is saying im not able to file one!?! and i still havent heard back from him! he wont even email me back now, its been 3 weeks since i sent him payment and i have got 1 email from him saying he "shipped" them, but that was 2 weeks ago, now he wont respond to anything i send him and im still out my 400 bucks! **** sucks man.

·
Registered
236 Posts
You can't file a claim? That makes no sense. Of course you can.

Go to PayPal's main page.. on the bottom of the page click "contact us".. it will ask you to sign in.. once you do that.. the next page will give you a temporary pin number to give to the operator along with the number to call them.. which is 1-888-221-1161.

Explain the situation to them. They will instruct you on how to file a claim. Also, did the seller provide you a tracking number?

·
Registered
181 Posts
seller was supposed to give me a tracking number, never did and never emailed me back! and thanks for the help, im gonna call paypal now! this sucks man i hope i can get my money back!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yea give PayPal a call. You should be fine.

Honesty, based on the sellers iTrader score, I don't think he scammed you. Sounds like maybe something drastic happened on his end. Definitely sucks though that this is happening to you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts