·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I checked the going rate on Ebay for a ballpark figure if that gives you any idea :) Ellsworth, huh? I'm at Barksdale

·
Registered
775 Posts
I'm also interested in the phone. Do you have all the manuals and box? Condition? It's for Verizon, correct? I'd make you an offer, but I don't want to insult you........ah, hell with it. How 'bout $100 plus shipping? I have a damn near brand new Treo 650P for Verizon if you'd consider a full or partial trade. PM me and let me know!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it has the original box and everything. $100...you've gotta be kidding. They're going for $300+ on Ebay! :muncher:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Actually, I'm possibly interested in the GPS as well. Please give me first dibs on the GPS and second on the phone. Post some asking prices and we'll go from there.......that's always the most fun!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aight well the GPS is retailing for about $300, but I've had mine for a while $100 would be reasonable. For the phone it's basically brand-new, with a Samsung OEM leather case and a 2GB microSD card. Verizon is charging $349 currently. So with the accessories something around that would be reasonable as well.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Are you at all interested in my Treo as a partial or full trade?

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Buildwonder said:
Are you at all interested in my Treo as a partial or full trade?
No thanks man. Actually, I'm bolting Verizon for AT&T b/c I played with an iPhone today and I have a crush on it :evillaugh

·
Registered
775 Posts
iPhone is pretty sweet! Even if I don't buy your phone, do you like it? I've had my eye on it since it came out but I don't know anyone who has it. Also, is the GPS a C330 or C340? I literally just watched a C330 end on eBay for $102.50. And that was a brand new, sealed one with version 8 software.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I'm more flexible on the C330 since it's older and has been out for a while. The phone is very sweet. I love the flip-up QWERTY keyboard and touchscreen w/ stylus. I was originally gonna get a Blackberry and then I saw this bad boy

·
Registered
775 Posts
Oops....it was version 7.

·
Registered
775 Posts
How's the call quality on the phone? The Treo is not so good, but the rest of the phone's features are flawless. What kind of condition is the GPS in? Have the box and manuals? I'm OCD when it comes to keeping boxes and manuals...:dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll have to check on the boxes/manuals for the GPS. I'm pretty sure I still have it but we've been through 2 moves since I bought it! We're on vacation now and will be back home on Monday

·
Registered
775 Posts
How old is it? And what the hell are you doing on titantalk while on vacation?!? That's dedication! Or you're on vacation somewhere boring....

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha, nah, just dead tired. The GPS is 1.5 years old

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
daylower said:
yeah ellsworth, been here my entire enlistment so far....you af?
Yep, USAF. B-52 crewdog

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
BUMP to the front

EDIT: I've decided to take the Garmin out of the sale. It's definitely worth more than $100 in convenience. Sorry!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Do you know if you are forced to have a data plan with the samsung?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts