Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunroof or Moonroof deflector, ride with the sunroof open. Get the fresh air in without all the noise. Can bring up to Huntington Beach meet for easy sale or Located in San Diego. Comes with all mounting hardware should fit QX56 and Armada. $40 bucks cash

·
Registered
231 Posts
I would like it, but am in Iraq. Care to ship it to San Clemente for me? Or you could drop it off at my buddy's house and leave it on the porch on the way to the meet. :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like it, but am in Iraq. Care to ship it to San Clemente for me? Or you could drop it off at my buddy's house and leave it on the porch on the way to the meet. :)
If you want to paypal me + shipping i'll do it. Just gotta figure out the shipping costs. Unless your buddy wants to meet me off the 5 fwy for cash and carry. LMK.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well, I will do $40 plus an extra $5 for dropping it off. You could just drop the box at his house on the way. He works all the time, and I just think it is a waste of my money and of your time to have you ship it when it is literally on the way to the meet; a 3 minute detour and you're back on the road.. Let me know.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts