Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
********* SOLD ***********

I have a complete set of black Husky floor liners for my old 2011 Titan Pro-4X crew cab. Front and rear, complete. You can see details here:

Husky Liners - Husky Floor Liners, Husky Car, Truck & SUV Floorliners - Videos, Installations & Reviews

Retail from AutoAnything is $144.00 for the whole set. Will sell for $80 plus actual shipping to anywhere in the USA. Boxed up and ready to go! Paypal gladly accepted, but I'll take a cashier's check or money order as well.

These are in excellent condition and were thoroughly cleaned before being boxed up. They are used, but they are not abused and look great.

********* SOLD ***********

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you have pics of them installed in your truck? Also, are they black? If they are black, and they provide coverage similar to Weathertech's, I'll take them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
If still available, I will take them as long as shipping is reasonable, 21009 (MD), let me know.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available.

Do you have pics of them installed in your truck? Also, are they black? If they are black, and they provide coverage similar to Weathertech's, I'll take them.
Per the subject of this thread... FS: Husky Floor Liners for Crew Cab, Black, Excellent Condition

I do not have pictures of them installed. I do not have the Titan any longer, so I can not post pictures of them installed either. Having not seen the Weathertech liners installed personally, I cannot state if they are similar or not. Based on the photos I have seen elsewhere, I believe that the Husky liners probably give better protection since they have a taller perimeter lip that will keep slush, mud, water, ice, snow, etc. better confined to the mat and not allow it to spill out onto the carpet.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If still available, I will take them as long as shipping is reasonable, 21009 (MD), let me know.
I will weigh them this evening and let you know via PM.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I might be interested if you still have them pm me you best price shipped

·
Registered
102 Posts
Do you have the center hump portion or just the 2 front and 2 back?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the delay, folks... it's been busy the past few days and I just haven't had a chance to get online before crashing the past few nights for a couple hours of sleep. To answer questions in no particular order:

1. I have not had a chance to weigh the total package yet but I suspect it is ~15lbs based off of the individual box for one set being 7lbs per the UPS shipper label.

2. Best price shipped = my price + actual shipping. Simple math.

3. The front set is the two individual mats. My Titan had bucket seats and center console; so no center hump. Rear set covers wall to wall.

4. Someone PM'd about wanting dibs. I don't do dibs. Dibs goes to whomever I get together with and receive payment from first. If I can get together with you first, you have dibs. Sorry, I just don't have the time to waste playing email tag.

I'll try to respond to my PM's today and let you guys know what an accurate shipping estimate would be. Just keep in mind that you're essentially getting half of the set for free if you consider retail prices.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Pm sent let me know

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All PM's as of 6:40am CST today have been replied to. Thanks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These are sold. Thanks to wlw1979 for the quick and painless transaction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts