Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought these headers back in may i was going to install them but i found out that my truck was still under warranty. so im selling them im looking to get 340 for them they are new in the box everything that came with including receipt. email me at [email protected]. thanks

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Where are you located and do you have pics?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
X2^^^ after this guy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in southcoast of mass. I will take pictures and post them eaither today or tomorrow. If intersted in buying paypal is best.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Is that price including shipping

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Longtube or short?

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Does JBA make longtubes? Ive been looking for an alternative to the Thorley longtubes and havent come across JBA ones.
Nope, but if you weld on a "cat delete" 2.5" or 2.25" pipe w flanges, they will be direct bolt on's... Or you can try and find some PaceSetter LT's, not too pricey and are still better than OEM Crap...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Yea eBay has a set of pacesetter Lts for around 290

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Yea eBay has a set of pacesetter Lts for around 290
I haven't seen a set of PS LT's in person, but from their photos, they appear to be very similar to the 4 to 1 configuration as the JBA shorties... If you decide to go that route, get some close up pics and give us a review... I have JBA's with elimination pipes am and happy with them... of course, I have to deal with CA Smog regulations so I needed to have the CARB sticker to stick on my T for future smog inspections...

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
PaceSetter's if I'm not mistaken have the much too large 3" collector on them. Even Thrust Titan's cammed Titan uses reduces for these collector's. Stillen or Thorely for LT's. Just for reference, bj2007 run's JBA's, and has one of the fastest NA Titans. 13.2 with cams and 13.7 with headers/tune

·
Registered
407 Posts
Has anyone in here ever used the pacesetters? The price makes them very desirable but most people said to not get them. Are they made of a weaker material than the DTLT or Stillens?

·
Registered
407 Posts
nevermind about my post because O-Fivecc answered it when I was posting :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
So are these direct Bolt ons or do i have to get something else to make them fit? If they are bolt ons im very interested let me know thanks sorry guys new here lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts