Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Kenwood KVT-911 indash flipout DVD/TV/CD player up for sale. This is a single din unit. This already has the bypass switch installed so you can watch tv or dvds on the go. It comes with the TV antennas, the tv tuner box, remote, and all wiring harnesses and cables. The screen is in great shape and the outer trim areas where the buttons show a little wear right underneath the volume buttons... The unit functions 100%. If you live close to st petersburg, fl i will even install it for a very small fee. I do offer money back guarentee against DOA, HOWEVER the unit must be installed professionally and you must retain a copy of the invoice for the install. I dont have the books but you can download the manuals and such at kenwoods website. This unit DOES support a navigation system, which is not included. All you do is buy that unit, hook it up and you are ready to go...

Features of Kenwood KVT911 / KVT911DVD:
Versatile Entertainment To Play DVDs, VCDs, CDs, CD-R/CD-RW & Has A TV Tuner!
6-½" Semi-Automatic Retractable LCD Touch Screen w/ Cool New Graphical User Interface
Touchscreen Display Makes It Easy To Operate & Set-Up To Your Exact Preferences
High-Resolution Display w/ Widescreen (16:9) Aspect Ratio & Five Viewing Modes
45-Watts x 4 Maximum Output Power w/ Front, Rear & Non-Fading Preouts
Sirius Satellite Radio Ready To Receive Crystal Clear Nationwide Digital Music Broadcasts
System E's+ Advanced Crossover System w/ The Flexibility Of A 2-Way Electronic Crossover
System Q EX Sound Control Provides Advanced Bass/Treble/Midrange Control
MZ-Bus CD Changer Controls To Easily Operate An External Music Source
8x Oversampling Digital Filter w/ Integrated Quad 1-Bit DAC & Digital Optimum Servo Control
Kenwood-Designed Superior Disc Transport w/ 3-Second Digital Anti-Skip For DVDs
CD Text Display To View Artist, Track & Disc Information On Comaptible CDs
Kenwood CR-2 Advanced Tuner w/ 24 Station Presets (18-FM / 6-AM) & Naming

Asking $485 plus shipping! I paid $1800 installed for this unit about 4 years ago. It is one of the nicest units i have ever used.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are few pics of the actual unit. It comes with EVERYTHING you need to do the install except for your install kit for your specific vehicle. I do have a Dodge ram 1500 1999 install kit that i will give for free if you want it.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Guy never sent me money...

This is still for sale

First $485 plus shipping!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Any pictures of this open so we can see the screen?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I NEED THIS SOLD! I am moving in 2 weeks and i do not want this coming with me!!!! $495 shipped anywhere in the US!!! It will go out tomorrow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts