Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: King OEM Performance Series 2.5" Coilovers w/ Resevoir - $1050 S.D.- 6 months old

King Shocks Direct bolt-on performance shock kits for Nissan trucks from King Shocks King Off-Road OEM Bolt-On Shocks : kingshocks.com

Bought these back in June of this year from Downsouth Motorsports for $1450. They have seen very little offroading and still look brand new. No leaks or pitting in the shafts. I am getting shock hoops and need longer shocks, so this is a great deal for anyone looking for the performance of king coilovers. Resevoir mounting brackets and grade-8 hardware included.

These shocks are the best option available for someone that does not want to have to buy UCA's. They provide 2.5" of lift on my '04 KC 2WD, so they will level out your truck also.

Downsouth offers one free re-valve within the first year so I can get them revalved for you per PRG spec or per Marco's spec from Downsouth. This is included in the sale. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense (in original box, would look great under the tree). These are heavy shocks so the shipping weight will be around 70 lbs. The box they would be shipped in would be 39" x 7.5" x 17.25" in case you want a shipping estimate.

Local pickup preferred. PM me if interested.

SOLD!!

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: King OEM Performance Series 2.5" Coilovers w/ Resevoir - $1050 S.D.- 6 months

Oh yeah, in the picture I posted, the coilbucket has a notch cut out of it. I had to do this in order to use these shocks with the wider PRG M/T lowers.

You won't need to cut a notch in your coilbucket...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: King OEM Performance Series 2.5" Coilovers w/ Resevoir - $1050 S.D.- 6 months

Bump!! :bump:

Price drop to $950. Need these gone!

I can have them rebuilt/revalved for you so they will be like new.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

will a spacer sit on top of this?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts

I'd hop on these if they were bigger/taller, of course the price would be higher but i would take with a discount. :bump: for the price

"idhitit2:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

These provide 2.5" of lift on my 04' 2WD KC so the truck is leveled out just by installing these shocks. The spring rate is 600 and they were at 0 preload. I was using them with a CST 4" lift spindle to clear 35" tires for a while. You would not want to stack a spacer on top of these shocks unless you had aftermarket UCA's because you would probably get coilbucket contact.

Here they are on Greg's website:
PRG Products

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Price dropped to 900! Happy new year :bump:!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Bump! Price dropped to 850 shipped in the lower 48.
:bump:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts

Interested. PM sent.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Shocks have sold. Thanks for everyone's interest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts