Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Back when I had my Titan I replaced the stock diff (2.93 NON BIG TOW) with a Detroit Trutrac at 11k miles.

Needless to say it is in excellent shape. Never towed with it. I'm thinking someone that may be out of warranty could save a lot of money for a repair.

Any reasonable offer accepted (weighs around 13-15lbs.)

PM me for questions.

Thanks,

Flim

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Just so everyone knows the spider gears that the trutrac replaces does not change whether you have the lower gears of big tow or not. That is the ring and pinion. However this is a good deal for someone not in warranty anymore looking for a cheap solution without going to TT.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bighitter said:
Just so everyone knows the spider gears that the trutrac replaces does not change whether you have the lower gears of big tow or not. That is the ring and pinion. However this is a good deal for someone not in warranty anymore looking for a cheap solution without going to TT.
Good point and I am glad you brought that up.

Seriously, I will let it go very cheap. :)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Are you talking the whole rear end or just the spider gears?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
how cheap ? that would be nice for a spare to have laying around ya know ?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
killcatzforfun said:
how cheap ? that would be nice for a spare to have laying around ya know ?
PM me an offer. It actually only weighs around 13-15lbs and it wont need a big box (enough room for bubble-wrap to keep it secure).

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
buzzkillwill said:
Cool. Changing jobs, or running from the law?
We'll almost be neighbors!
All the above! j/k

The wifey got offered a sweet relo package and I get to transfer with my job. Worked out rather well. :upsidedow

:bump:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts