Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Kumho MT KL71 35/12.5/18

Going to be selling my beloved Kumho mud terrains because I received a killer deal on Moto Metal 17" wheels w/tires that I couldn't pass up.

Don't have pics on the computer I'm currently using. Will post on Tuesday if there's interest.

Used for approx. 1yr, 10-12K miles, great, great tread left, have worn much better than I anticipated, lotta life left on them. Tires have absolutely kicked @ss, as soon as 17" Kumho's muds are out, I will definitely get a set.

Located in San Diego, they need a local (SoCal) home, will not ship....asking $750/set.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
.....this is the only pic I have right now (from when Greg installed UCA in May), good shot of the tread left though

Attachments

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
last time i saw those tires which was a few weeks ago, the [email protected] things looked darn near new! wtf? what's the tread life expectancy on those things cause with that many miles on them you'd think they'd have more wear! amazing! well, i'm with you! once 17" (non-corr issued) Kumho MTs are out, i'm definitely giving those a look considering the amazing tread life you've gotten out of them already!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
97on22s said:
i want those tires for mine but im to far to swing by and pick them up
where are you located?

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey guys,

this is just to vouch for sd1titan. ive dealt with him and he is really easy to talk to. what he says is what youll get for sure. youll be satisfied.

goodluck.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Bamer02 said:
hey guys,

this is just to vouch for sd1titan. ive dealt with him and he is really easy to talk to. what he says is what youll get for sure. youll be satisfied.

goodluck.:cheers:
+ 1!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FS: Kumho MT KL71 35/12.5/18

bump, couple pics of them on the truck........

they're still mounted on stock 18s right now, PM me if interested in them also.....

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
thats 750 rims and tires correct? Would you consider shipping to 70529? and if so how much shipped??

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mire18 said:
thats 750 rims and tires correct? Would you consider shipping to 70529? and if so how much shipped??
I'll look into shipping.

·
Registered
39 Posts
pm me with total package price when you have time thanks:cheers:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still available.........coming off the truck today, looking for a good home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts