Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is. I bought it off another member and now I am selling my truck so here it is for someone else to have. In excellent shape.

$70 shipped.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Here it is. I bought it off another member and now I am selling my truck so here it is for someone else to have. In excellent shape.

$70 shipped.QUOTE]

SOLD. Let me know how you would like payment.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I did not know that existed! I took mine to an upholstery shop and had it made. It's a very nice addition. You can drive with your hand on the shifter and elbow on the lid. It's more comfortable than the narrow armrest.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I originally didn't either till I saw that guys post then I looked at a QX56 and yep. :)

·
Registered
624 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD. Thank you!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Looking to do the same mod and curious as to what year Qx this was off (or year"s" that would work). I have been trying to buy direct from the dealer without much sucess because they need a vin # to start. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Looking to do the same mod and curious as to what year Qx this was off (or year"s" that would work). I have been trying to buy direct from the dealer without much sucess because they need a vin # to start. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure they all will fit except the new body style. My wife never used her rear console in her old 2005 QX so I swapped her rear console lid with my 2008 Titan one, took about 2 minutes.

My point is, the front or rear from a QX will fit.

·
Registered
624 Posts
As Bills1974 said, the consoles in the Titan, Armada and QX56 have always been the same except for the new 2011 QX56; however, interior color choices did change in 08. Don't quote me on this but my understanding is that 04-07 have grey or tan (whatever the formal color names are) and 08-10 are tan or black.
I don't think this one is going to match my 06 leather perfect but oh well, I done care for the seat arm rest at all and have been watching for one of these for a while.

Reactions: bender2

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
For anyone thinking of doing this, buying new from the dealer will set ya back $188.00+tax and shipping. Certainly a great find for $70.00 used!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Oh yeah, I like it. See attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
I got mine from an Infinity dealer in Tucson when I was down there visiting for the holidays. Mine is a much lighter gray color though, matched my existing leather pretty well. The one I got was $133 +Tax and they actually had it in stock...... go figure!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Looks great, and I am sure your elbow is thanking you also! lol.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Here is the one I had made. It make shifting manually a lot more comfortable.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Was yours from a 2008-2010 Q w/graphite? It looks like it matches perfect. The stitching puts it over the top...nice touch.

Reactions: Pro4Jackster

·
Registered
899 Posts
Was yours from a 2008-2010 Q w/graphite? It looks like it matches perfect. The stitching puts it over the top...nice touch.
Mine is the stock one from my Titan. I took it to a place that does leather car interiors. They filled the rectangle hole with hard styrofoam, then covered the whole top with a softer layer. He matched the leather, thread, and stitch pattern to the seats. It was $100 bucks.

Reactions: bender2

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Pro4- That is even a better idea, very cleaver. Thanks.

Reactions: Pro4Jackster
1 - 20 of 27 Posts